Required documentation for a mortgage in Spain
As you can never be too prepared.. We are in a position to obtain agreement’s in principle from the Spanish banks.
This works in two ways, can give clients piece of mind to proceed with a purchase, and of course, Grupo Platinum Estates the confidence to show clients properties for sale in Almeria, Murcia, Alicante and Almeria, knowing they have the ability to buy.
SPANISH MORTGAGE APPLICATION CHECKLIST
MINIMUM DOCUMENTATION REQUIREMENTS:- For each applicant
- At least the last 3 months payslips
- Latest P60
- Copy of passport
- At least the last 3 months bank statements
- If you have a mortgage, a copy of the recent statement will be required
- Experian Credit Report (more information here) – this can be obtained free of charge at Experian credit report
We will work with the abnks for the best offer for the client.
- On sourcing of the required mortgage you will need to put €300 into a Spanish bank account, we will inform you of the bank and the transfer arranged free of charge.
THINK ABOUT YOUR REQUIREMENTS:-
Please provide us with a brief overview of your mortgage requirements.
- What are your long term plans? Ie. To repay the loan early, permanent move to Spain etc..
- What is the important factor to you? Low payments, flexibility to repay ?
- Would you like interest only or repayment mortgage
- Term of the loan
- Amount of mortgage required
- Do you have mortgages in the UK?
- Good credit rating in the UK?
These questions will just assist us in getting the very best deal available on the Spanish market for you.
All of the information can be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org